The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you about the cookies used on the website www.citricoslapaz.com, property of CITRICOS LA PAZ, SL, with NIF B73683492 and address at C / Venus, 1, Pol. Ind. Fortuna, 30620, Fortuna, Murcia. Ind. Fortuna, 30620, Fortuna, Murcia.
This website does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services will not be available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything what this website offers you.
What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, your language and other options, in order to personalize the services offered to users, optimize the operation of our page and facilitate the user’s browsing experience.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who is the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
– Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, application or platform and the use of the different services that exist in it, such as, for example, identifying the session, placing an order or request for registration, storing content or sharing content to through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined by the user such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to follow and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
– Advertising cookies:: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown
– Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies do we use on our website?
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful for them.
(i) Optimise User navigation by monitoring the session..
(ii) Analyse and collect information on the browsing behaviour of Users to improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
How can I modify my cookie settings?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to deactivate the cookie settings.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
– Internet Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox
– Google Chrome
Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as happens in the case of computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
– IOS– Windows Phone– Chrome Mobile– Opera Mobile
If you have any questions about the cookies we use, you can contact us through our email email@example.com.